View Single Post
Old 30 Dec 2014, 00:20 (Ref:3488526)   #61
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I like your ideas in this track. I suspect it would be challanging for drivers as well.
I would imagine the red track would be quite quick and passing might be difficult whereas the red track looks slower with more passing opertunities.
The long (green) version is a mixture of the two.
I like the idea of two circuits being able to operate at the same time as it can create more revenue streams for the owners.
If you were to put the two paddocks back to back between the blue and red track it would give more choices of how race meetings can be run. For example the two pit lanes can be used where a very large field of cars are in one race.It would also elimanete the need to cross the track to get into the paddock.
To do this might need greater distance between the blue and red circuit and done by rotating one of them slighty to move them further apart.