View Single Post
Old 5 Apr 2018, 15:50 (Ref:3813001)   #45
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
It's a good event and I watch it every year, but that doesn't automatically mean I should blindly love and/or accept as face value every aspect of it. Just I don't like every aspect of Le Mans either (LMGTE, track sanitation, cowarding out of wet weather, spec rules etc) even though it's my favorite race in the world bar none and missing it would be a catastrophe. The "don't like it, don't watch it" argument is old and tired, as if watching & accepting and not watching & not accepting are the only two options imaginable
Nope, but at the risk of getting banned or points, your pedantic useless and often ill informed opinions are even worse and getting insanely old. And a reason why, almost single handedly, I rarely read the sportscar thread any longer. Sorry, but YOUR only personal options are too watch or not watch. Your opinions are immaterial to the owners and teams of Indy outside of turning the TV off. By watching the racing are implicitly accepting everything about Indy including the rules, cars, teams and tracks. Hate to be the one to tell you, but your forum opinion has all the value of cow dung to them.

And as far as quoting a VERY misinformed Mr. Damon above, sorry there as multiple teams who would tell you that Indy is not a buy a car and enter the series deal. There are limits on the engines and without an engine that's the point?