View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2015, 21:17 (Ref:3564479)   #22
JamieStewart9
Rookie

JamieStewart9 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJamieStewart9 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
A Club Biased Person? - Chunder if you said that to anyone who knew me, they would literally wet themselves!

No, I run a Racing Organisation that is most definately NOT a club. I run it that way, probably for most of the reasons that you were horrified on first contact with clubs.
I did used to run the biggest motorcycle racing club in the world (at that time) but I left the motorsport business in 2006 to go travelling.

I now run a very successful organisation that is NOT a club, but it behaves exactly how I think a club should, but without all the Committees and other nonsense.
It is a Benign Dictatorship. in my eyes anyway - others might disagree. Regardless of that, it is very successful.

However, even though I personally got frustrated with the whole "club" set up, I still do sympathise with all of the people around the UK who make the club motorsport scene happen. I'm not one of them, but I do appreciate that without them the situation we have could be a lot worse.

Although I don't often post - I am like the majority here, who simply read - I have read a lot of your comments, purely because there are an awful lot of them. I haven't been able to work out exactly what it is that you do within motorsport.
Would it be rude to ask?