Thread: Driver Lewis Hamilton Champion
View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2017, 08:31 (Ref:3785977)   #254
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
who is the American?
Can we stay on topic please?
I was referring to Lewis. There is a little joke going round that he sometimes acts like an American rapper.

There is no malice in this. As being an American isn’t a bad thing, this isn’t an insult. Just as it isn’t an insult to refer to Jackie Stewart as always wearing tartan. It’s just being silly. I don’t feel the need to have to give a disclaimer in every post that he is a decent guy and a brilliant driver, as it is clear. Although I have seen sometimes you can get thinely veiled attacks towards yourself if you don’t. This did upset me initially as it was unjust.

As we are now taking about the Sex Pistols I think you can see that this thread isn’t taking itself too seriously. It’s the off season.

We’re both worse people for me having to explain this.

I’m sure that if this line of discussion continues you can get the thread closed, which would be a shame.