View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 2016, 19:43 (Ref:3686035)   #20
MoMedic9019
Veteran

United States
Wauwatosa, WI
MoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post

Not to mention that I've battled depression my whole adult life, in fact longer than that (since junior high school), have been trying to do stuff for my family, dealing with my grandmother having dementia the past few years, and feeling like my life wasn't being fulfilled. At least now I've started hanging out with high school friends and I'm also in therapy.
As someone who also struggles... Having a sense of purpose is very important. And, it sometimes is VERY hard when you don't, or you spend all of your time giving to someone else. When you take time for yourself, it can be a very important reset button.

It's not that you are probably dispassionate about motorsports in general, but, probably more so with life in general. If you don't have a purpose to watch, you won't have a passion to drive you there.

Take care of yourself, and things improve.
“We’re trying to close the doors without embarrassing ourselves, the France family and embarrassing (the) Grand American Series,” he said in the deposition. “There is no money. There is no purse. There’s nothing.”