View Single Post
Old 7 Nov 2016, 03:29 (Ref:3686117)   #25
Lanky Turtle
Veteran

Lanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridLanky Turtle should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Like some of the other guys said, I'd look into attending some other forms of racing in person just to get out of the rut. I'm planning on going to the Gatornationals the day after Sebring next year. I've never been to a drag race other than local amateur stuff a long time ago and I don't follow NHRA at all but I bet it will be a blast.

If you have any other hobbies, try to focus on them for awhile, or try out some new ones. I don't follow any sports besides racing but I've always enjoyed music, watching and playing in bands, and very recently I've got into mountain biking, actually woods riding on a bike since they don't grow mountains in Florida. Today I zipped through the WEC race on the DVR in about an hour and then went on a 4 hour bike ride in the woods and it was great!

You might just be temporarily burned out on it and need to take some time off.