View Single Post
Old 28 Jan 2017, 22:24 (Ref:3706145)   #41
MoMedic9019
Veteran

United States
Wauwatosa, WI
MoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beryl View Post
Who is he speaking for, Lexus in general or just Lexus North America/USA? I would assume the latter, as he mentions "This is our re-entry into racing" which dismisses Lexus efforts in Super GT, Super Taikyu and VLN; perhaps Lexus do want to sell customer cars and be represented beyond LM Corsa, Emil Frey, Farnbacher and the NA team/s(?). Being unwilling or reluctant to sell customer cars betrays the very reason for the existence of the GT3 class.
I have no idea. When he says "our" I assume he means the US efforts, or perhaps factory.

It doesn't matter, the rumoured program has already been squashed....Dagys again too quick to be accurate. #scooptacular

GTLM efforts have been shelved until the GT3 program has success, which, might be tough if Pruett is going to stuff it, and write off the chassis...Sebring might be tough for the #14 with the need for a total chassis rebuild needed now.
“We’re trying to close the doors without embarrassing ourselves, the France family and embarrassing (the) Grand American Series,” he said in the deposition. “There is no money. There is no purse. There’s nothing.”