View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 2017, 00:43 (Ref:3750065)   #549
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by one five five View Post
That hissy up-ended the 2017 calendar, to make sure events like Townsville were put on the calendar... how could the owners not be "feeling the love" given they had their wishes granted, and then don't front with their cars....
The lack of "feelings the love" could be due to the original calendar but I understand that the original calendar was also what the teams wanted, only for minds to be changed (or different team owners expressing a different opinion).

I think that the lack of "feeling the love" (if I'm right that it contributes to lower entry numbers) will be more about ego in what is a discretionary spend for many of the owners.