View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2009, 00:01 (Ref:2545587)   #9
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
Apparently?
Only 28 race threads on 10 Tenths this year alone between the ALMS, LMS, FRC and Le Mans. With 19 of those having your spotters guide in it, where one was available for the particular race in question! So I guess it was a suprise that I would be putting one up for Petit, oops, unless you looked in the FRC or in the 2009 ALMS thread, where it actually stated I was waiting on the correct urls for this thread. Which I have even had to check with you on, so as to make sure your spotters guide was included in some of them. Amazing, simply amazing!

L.P.
Yes, apparently is correct, because I wasn't aware you were waiting for urls.... it wasn't in the other PLM thread.

I didn't realise you were the only one allowed to post a race preview. I wasn't aware of that either.

I apologise here, as I did privately on email, but did I need to? Sorry, I didnt read every thread, did read the other PLM thread but it wasn't mentioned there...anyway it is hardly the end of the world, time to move on