View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2017, 08:26 (Ref:3726827)   #1256
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I had to smile when you mentioned Charlie and this snippet shows you why !

How did you wind up becoming FIA technical delegate in 1988?
Bernie told us towards the end of the 1987 season that he wasn't going to run Brabham anymore, but said that he would find something else. Some guys stayed on for another project Bernie ran with Alfa Romeo, called ProCar - a silhouette formula that was supposed to be running out of the old Brabham factory. He suggested that I should go to work for FISA as I was familiar with the things teams could to do to cheat and he thought that I was probably a good person to try to catch them!
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !