View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2018, 22:45 (Ref:3853670)   #36
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
1. Subarus will run badly, though Sutton will punch above weight and score more points than his teammates combined.
2. One of the HARD drivers will drop out and be replaced.
3. JP will not return in 2019 unless in a coaching capacity.
4. Ash Sutton will run one of the Aussie Supercar enduro events as a co-driver.
5. Ollie Jackson will get a podium.
6. Rob Collard will be eliminated from the Championship with a grim weekend at Knockhill or Rockinghan.
7. Colin Turkington will be the most boring interviewee of the year.
8. JP will use more excuses than pretty much everybody else combined as he won't be allowed to say the team has very little budget.
9. Motorbase won't be very good.
10. The new Honda will end the season as the most competitive car ala Subaru in 2016.
1. Half right!

2. Rightish, I should have said more than one. Too conservative!

3. Wrong if the rumours are true. The old dog is trying to land a ride.

4. Wrong. But he really should.

5. True, I think he did, or was it 4th?

6. Sadly eliminated, and before I predicted. Get well bonny lad.

7. Wrong. Colin was not that boring, definitely more character and emotion seeping out.

8. No bugger bothered to interview him, well not very often. He stole the boring award from 7 above when he did.

9. Chilton was very good. Cole was decent and Tordoff should have upgraded his AA Membership.

10. It were good today, but only really today. It's not the best car yet but has great potential to become so now Dynamics have some miles on the clock.

My predictions were pretty rubbish. More #HARD than WSR 🙁