View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2016, 21:22 (Ref:3612141)   #10
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
I don't know what sort of speeds other people are getting but to give you an example I uploaded a one and a half hour HD wedding video to someone a while back that took nearly 3 days !
The problem is that where I live in UK in the sticks I am the last person on the end of old copper wires in our village and probably about a mile or so from the exchange.
In Spain I can watch English HD television on the laptop and upload films much faster and that is using next doors WiFi !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !