View Single Post
Old 22 Jun 2017, 11:17 (Ref:3746003)   #33
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm delighted to announced the results of this years fun predictions competition as.....

Babapapa

Babapapa collected very good points in the two pole time catagories as well as being one of only two entrants to correctly predict the winner. This left him well ahead of the 2nd and 3rd places - probably the biggest winning margin we've had. As to the other results -

2nd - Chiana
3rd - GT6

Thanks for taking part and big thanks from me to my French pal PascaLM who ran the competition from start to finish - all I did was update the productions from time to time....

Last edited by Aysedasi; 22 Jun 2017 at 16:30.