View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2017, 21:50 (Ref:3719195)   #240
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
a random thought more than anything else...

a few years ago, when Red Bull started talking about thinking about replacing Renault opinions were really divided as to whether or not it was right for their disagreement to be handled in such a public way with some supporting RB and others supporting Renault.

granted in this case Honda is looking to be doing much worse then Renault ever did so its reasonable that most, if not all, of the blame is going towards Honda.

but i do find myself wondering (perhaps in a conspiratorial mindset) how much of this public consensus is the result of Zak Brown's influence over the Motorsports Network of publications and their ability to shape news stories...perhaps in a way that is more favourable to Mclaren.