Thread: An Age Question
View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2018, 00:45 (Ref:3809238)   #14
Casper
Veteran

Casper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridCasper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have never been what I would call obsessed about F1 but I have always been interested enough to want to follow it even in the days when I had to pay a substantial amount of money such as buying magazines to do so. These days if you are invested in the internet you can follow it without further expenditure which everyone thinks is a god given right but the time is coming or has arrived for some where they have to spend money to watch it and the peasants are revolting or so they say. Whether the revolt is in the same numbers as the keyboard heroes would have us believe, well that is another thing altogether.

I joined this forum when I was over 60 years old because the internet basically did not exist for me before then in the way it does now. If it had been around when I was younger then I would have been a part of it. In some ways the question is unintentionally loaded because the internet simply did not exist when we were younger. Ask me when I first started being involved with computers it was in 1969, way before 99% of the world even had heard of them and I have been involved one way or another for most of my working life.