View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2017, 08:10 (Ref:3772924)   #29
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
Dear Mr Fernando Alonso,

I have not been too pleased with your comments in regards to our engine in the recent history of our partnership. Your comments have done much damage to Honda's reputation around the world, and especially, here in Honda's home country of Japan.

So, in light of this, I took it upon myself many months ago to reserve a special spot for you on the grid when you were in Japan. Say hello to the very back of the grid Mr Alonso. Enjoy your race!

Best regards,

Masashi Yamamoto.
General Manager, Honda motorsport
It's like satire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobec View Post
Really bizarre how Ferrari completely ruined a potentially very interesting championship finale with their last few races. It would take any other team some effort to do that.
And this time they forgot to swap cars.

It's a real shame as at the point when we really thought we were in for a great championship. Vettel's pole turned into three poor races and a massive deficit in the table.