Thread: IMSA: USCR 2018
View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2017, 17:23 (Ref:3725900)   #36
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Let me be clear here, please, that I am Not complaining about BoP. I think the series got it right for the first three races.

As Mr. Jonerz points out the Oreca and the Nissan should be dangerous competitors once they are sorted out.

Judging by the performance shown at Sebring, in particular, I’d suggest anything not based on a Riley would be a good investment. And even then, no one knows what a really good team and a really good test program might get out of a Riley.

So far though ... the Caddy has everything—more power, more torque, more reliability, more testing.

IMSA might offer some really good racing for the rest of the season ... and I would suggest they have put on two-and-a-half really good races so far.