View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2016, 21:30 (Ref:3669032)   #34
sssssssss
Veteran

sssssssss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsssssssss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavobamba View Post
Only 300 km/h in the Collective Test from Porsche ?!?!?

DidnĀ“t they predicted around 340/350 km/h?!?
316 km/h now in practice 1. 314 km/h for audi and 305 km/h only for toyota. so far the toyotas don't look in too good of a shape on any criteria. but they also do have a tendency to sandbag up until the race. i'm also pretty sure that rebellion always hitting higher trap speeds than any of the hybrid cars on all tracks is due to the fact that the hybrids break much earlier so they're usually already braking when they get to the speed trap. anyway, hard to believe they will be hitting 340/350 in any conditions - btw, the weather report mentions the track status as being dry for both the collective test and the practice session. also, the f1 cars were reaching about the same top speeds as at monza. top speeds at le mans are higher than at monza (i remember the 2008 audis and peugeots doing around 322-324 km/h on retifillo and then 340-345 km/h on the mulsanne). this year's hybrids were under 330 km/h on the mulsanne, so i don't expect any of them to exceed that in mexico.

Last edited by sssssssss; 1 Sep 2016 at 21:44.