Thread: LM24 Book recommendations
View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2018, 05:54 (Ref:3792204)   #12
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
Just bought Champion Racing: A Little Bit Of Magic a few days ago. Goes from the teams beginnings to disbandment to the present day of Champion Porsche and Champion Motorsport.

Got mine direct from Champion Motorsport, and probably the cheapest place to get them unless you want a used one from Amazon or Ebay.
I found that in a bookstore locally but had a dilemna. Buy it or for the same price the 2005 and 2006 FIA GT annuals. I didnt have enough cash to buy all three It was a hard choice but FIA GT was what got me into sportscar so I went with that.

Still have the Champion book on the list though.

I have enjoyed the Haynes book on various aircraft so the Jaguar Group C title looks pretty appealing.

Apparently there is a book regarding the Prodrive Ferrari 550 underway, possibly for release sometime this year.