View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2017, 18:53 (Ref:3718616)   #7
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
if non championship races become a reality it would be fun to see some drivers get a one off chance...let teams hire a local driver and access local sponsors, get more fans out to the non championship event, and make a little bit more money at the same time. win win!

typically change.org is used for social issues but why not extend it to athletes as well? im sure we all can think of examples of local athletes/personal favorites being left off a national team, for example, for less than reasonable reasons.

empowerment of the people via social media platforms like change.org....you might be on to something here Mekola!