View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 2017, 15:29 (Ref:3751206)   #67
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
im guessing this was the question you guys are referring to?

i thought DR's respond and the little back and forth between DR and PW was pretty funny. well worth the stupid question.

Q: (Jon McEvoy – Daily Mail) The day before the hearing, the FIA hearing into Sebastian Vettel and his accident with Lewis, the boss of Mercedes, Toto Wolff, went to a birthday party to celebrate the thirtieth of Sebastian Vettel. I was wondering, from all drivers, would you be surprised most relevantly for Lewis, but would you be surprised and see it as maybe an act of loyalty or otherwise for your boss to go to a birthday of a rival with whom you’ve just had an accident before the hearing?

DR: Free alcohol. Doesn’t matter how much money you make, you don’t turn that down.

Unless it’s out of your shoe.

DR: Yeah, actually, good point.

LH: All I can do is laugh at that one. I don’t really have an answer for that one to be honest. That’s the dumbest question I’ve had so far.

PW: I think Seb is a really nice guy so I would also go to his birthday.

DR: Why weren’t you invited?

PW: I don’t know! Maybe he doesn’t think that I’m nice.