View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2007, 18:50 (Ref:1946608)   #23
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The TV missed Pocklington earlier in Race 3 going to wide on the exit of Knickerbrook and spinning in the process taking out the Dunlop signs towards Clay Hill. He was quite fortunate in not ending up hitting the barriers I thought. I had just moved from the spot the BMW ended up beach a few laps before too.

Standing at Cascades for Race 1, Turks was right on Gio's bumper through Cascades, but by the time they came over Hill Top the Vectra was several car lengths in front whilst Colin was being harassed by Matt Neal. The Vauxhall must be good on the power.

Race 2 was a bit of a non event though, and watching back the TV today the recovery didn't seem to have a hi-ab available which would certainly have helped with getting Dave Pinkney's car out the way. I thought Erkut had taken out an ITV cameraman in that incident though !