View Single Post
Old 19 Feb 2016, 14:29 (Ref:3616015)   #42
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyfan View Post
I think Gordon is decent but during the Sprint Unlimited (don't get the Duels on TV here) it was obvious he and the others need some time to gel properly. I also think he'll get a lot better as he gets more comfortable in the commentating role.
Perhaps it's cause he is new at it and with his crew, but I really think it's because I never liked him and his voice nowhere near "radio" quality. It's not an easy job and only a few are really good at it.