View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2016, 10:30 (Ref:3692019)   #32
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by p261brm View Post
Yes, just a pity it was supposed to be a Grand Prix F1 race and he did not want to race in any way shape or form, too visible when behind Max, and most certainly did not want to mix it with his team mate()
Pity Our Nige, Senna and Prost were not about
We all know what happened with Senna and Prost. That's not the way I like to see a championship decided, so good for Nico for not mixing it with Lewis for that reason alone.

I thought that overtake he did on Verstappen was one of the best moves I've seen by any driver this season.