View Single Post
Old 3 Feb 2003, 16:57 (Ref:495040)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
There is in evitably a limitation on sensation, as gttouring says, and as I've never raced for real myself, my own experience is sadly lacking, but the only sim I've experienced which comes close to realism (as I might expect it to be) is GPL, but you really need a force feedback wheel to experience it to the full. That's not just being bumped about when you hit something or a wheel falls off, it has a marked influence in terms of feel when cornering, braking and so on.

Of course, the fact that you're not going to kill yourself when you get it wrong through Masta at 180 mph does make a difference as well!

Last edited by Aysedasi; 3 Feb 2003 at 16:58.