View Single Post
Old 1 Feb 2016, 20:10 (Ref:3610686)   #60
Suze
Veteran

England
Suze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuze should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I enjoyed my first time competing at Brands, having done media stuff for all the other events it was good to see it from a different perspective. We thought our best possible result would be second in class if the red Nova (36) of the Newtons finished, and they did. We still had to work for second in class, but I'm pleased with my highest stage class position to date (had third in class as a driver and a co-driver). Final results make it look a bit closer than it was as we got a notional but hey ho.

Matt won the "who drives?" discussion for the event but given he's done Brands before, and I'm under the weather anyway, it was the right choice. He got the short straw though and had to drive the rally car home and I got the service barge so that was something!