View Single Post
Old 23 Jan 2017, 01:27 (Ref:3704360)   #115
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GROUPA View Post
Between Peckstar, D.R.T and others this forum is a joke you are like boys with toys grow up
Point taken GroupA.

Now with s focus on AGT news and not personal back & forward,below is a perspective from one of the new AGT competitors Heretic motorsport.

Quote:
Wow,
So we had a nice news article all drafted and ready to disburse on our social media and website this afternoon.

We had everything finally locked in and were in the process of announcing the new major sponsor for the AGT season……but then……any of you whom follow Speedcafe will be well aware of the significant changes made to the AGT calendar for 2017.

So now its heads down to try to renegotiate sponsorship contracts ( which were already signed and signing money paid). Our sponsors had planned their PR and VIP events and TV / Print media campaign to activate their support.

A lot of these venues are booked well in advance because the race fans fill them up quickly.

We have agreements , budgets and schedules with our race prep team.
This is the part of the sport rarely noticed.

It highlights how easy it is to be one of the “Keyboard Warriors” we all see so often. It is easy to sit back with no skin in the game and criticise the decisions and actions of those of us actually having a go.

We will be on the grid one way or another, this has just filled our days leading up to Clipsal.

I believe the AGT is the best category in this country, I also believe the AGT has the best people for the sport owning and running it. I do not envy their role, you can not keep all the people happy all of the time.

As my Grandfather used to say “if it was easy mate, everyone would be doing it”
Cheers
The Heretic