Thread: SuperUtes
View Single Post
Old 19 Aug 2017, 02:53 (Ref:3760311)   #258
Tourer
Veteran

Australia
Sideways
Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!Tourer is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by twinwebbers View Post
I'd like to watch the video you know just for interest sake.... but when is supercars going to get with the program?

I don't have the flash player installed any more. Flash has been dead for nearly 2 years now. Everyone else can do HTML5 video. Why are these guys stuck in the dark ages?
I have Flash & could see the footage. No smoke visible at all, which confirms what some posted ages ago and that's a good thing. Very quiet though (at least on this video) and still looks like it's jacked up pretty high - lower would look better.

If they have good fields of them and the racing is good, those things will probably be less of an issue.