View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2018, 10:24 (Ref:3816321)   #101
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Sorry but if you expect me to be in any way sad at the moss of a championship you are borderline naieve.

The boss of the series is being pursued by multiple companies for non payment of bills while at the same time trying to sue Subaru for jumping to the IMG launched series. Speed, and a few drivers have not been paid (why where they being paid in such a dead series anyway, to get them to show I imagine, stupid management decision).

And Subaru only jumped because everyone else did, so why isn't he pursuing Ford, VW and others?

The whole thing has been completely mismanaged for a while.

The teams will all move to IMG losing nothing, the tracks will likely lose out as they will have paid retainers to host rounds, but they might get that back?. But I doubt GRC employs tens of people that we have to feel sorry for. So

But expect sympathy? You must be joking, this series has been dying for a long time and Lydden simply tries to jump on a date they could charge ridiculous prices for to try and recoup the money they will lose coz WRX has gone to Crapperstone. Knowing they lost WRX they should cut their cloth accordingly. GRC was a big risk with the time of year etc.