View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2017, 07:38 (Ref:3730018)   #55
brands
Veteran

brands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridbrands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
What makes you say that?

Certainly no corporate MSV stuff in evidence, so that could be correct!
Since you asked

As a spectator who was with a car club parking on the infield, wandering the paddock, having breakfast in the paddock cafe and spectating in the old hairpin to Starkeys bridge area the only improvement I saw was that the last part of the banking near the bridge was less boggy than in the past.
The access track to the infield parking was still pothole riddled, the paddock was full of motorhomes, car trailers etc. If we are encouraged to visit the paddock then surely the cars should at least be uncovered by 10AM.
The cafe was the same unorganised mess as last year, the PA system still hasn't been installed from the hairpin to the bridge and beyond. Still no rubbish bins on that whole area, hence rubbish blowing about.

Reading what Andy has said I do hope MSV will use this year to sort out Donington and bring it up to their high spectator standards. (once they have catered for their real customers of course).

I look forward to seeing MSV differences at nexct seasons event.

btw....decent grids yesterday and some good and exciting racing. Especially liked the HTCC and HRDC races.