View Single Post
Old 20 Mar 2017, 16:59 (Ref:3720235)   #144
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Peter must be in deep troubles with his Rover's engine. He was much slower in the straight than a Golf GTI. The flag man seems to play hide and seek with competitors nerves.
Lol. Only problem was the driver. I was somewhat slower than in testing and frankly I don't know why except I kept short shifting and only realised towards the end of the sprint yesterday. Possibly a legacy of qualifying when I only did 4 greasy laps. Full report to follow but had a great scrap with a mini in the sprint race.