View Single Post
Old 5 Aug 2017, 20:59 (Ref:3757633)   #9
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
This isn't a bad thing (on site or in the real world), but there's so many racing series in road racing, too. You have various GT series, IMSA, the WEC, various professional and pro-am series. It's an amoeba who's tentacles are all over the place.

We also have to view this from Akrapovic's view point. He's now the owner and writer for a motorsports news site. He's about the only guy I can name (other than Marcel and Graham from DSC) who visits here.

Of course, the sportscar area is also full of rumor and speculation discussion threads. Granted, that does fill in the time between races, since there's often sizable gaps between events. It's not like NASCAR where there's a race almost every weekend from Feb-Nov, and F1 that has races every other weekend it seems from March to Nov.

I'd also suggest maybe having a dedicated rumor/speculation sub area, and one for news, though I can see where that might be a problem (too much sub division).