View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2017, 11:05 (Ref:3746599)   #2
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by cds_uk View Post
Have to say, the sprint race was absolutely superb!
It is fun watching a driver put in such a fantastic performance that Leclerc did. Spent the first 10 laps just being patient, waiting for Sirotkin to do something on King. Wasn't going to happen so he had to put in two daring moves on Markelov who just about wrecked trying to get the position back (why he fought so hard I don't know) and Sirotkin (who sensibly backed out at the last second). Good to see Nato get the win though, he deserved that.

The penalty on Leclerc was pretty silly. Probably similar to Rowland. Unfortunately I missed the feature race, it seems it was on earlier than normal.

Hey I hate to keep harping on but Leclrec drops to 10th at the start and eventually runs 53s out of traffic... Fuoco passes a total of 4 cars the entire race to finish 13th. Ouch, how demoralised must he be feeling? I looked at his times a couple of times and he wasn't even within DRS zone of other drivers. I think Prema need to replace him if possible. Anyone would take that seat.

Shame for De Vries to go out. Also we missed a good battle for the lead between Nato/Rowland and later Leclerc joining in. I'm not sure Nato really had the pace though, he was closing but once Rowland went out his lap times were pretty poor. Think he might have pushed the tyres a bit hard. Only the penalty on Charles gave him the win.