Thread: F2 Spa
View Single Post
Old 27 Aug 2017, 09:10 (Ref:3761866)   #16
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Latifi had caught back up to Rowland in the end, somehow, might have been faster. Last time I looked he was like 5 positions behind him (after the turn 1 incident with Leclerc put him last), then suddenly he was next in line behind Rowland like just a couple of laps later. Must have been one epic battle mid field that the video director missed.

Didn't get to watch the times though, live timing seemed to be down on the website. So I wasn't sure if Leclerc was going to catch Nato at the end.

Surprising to see Camara take the win. I thought for sure De Vries or Nato would have got him, and before the start one of the RT's. Where did their pace go? I predicted Leclerc 3rd at best (probably optimistic), but boy he wasn't far off! What a performance. Rowland I predicted 9th, ended up 8th he put in some very aggressive moves. I don't think he had a chance in hell of catching Fuoco and Mehri though, he was 7 secs behind with 4 laps to go.

Another good gp2 race, F1 will probably be a snorer.