View Single Post
Old 22 Aug 2017, 16:13 (Ref:3760975)   #12
MaskedRacer
Veteran

MaskedRacer User has been fined for unsportsmanlike behaviour!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanky Turtle View Post
Sounds kind of like Barber where you can't see the frontstraight, though you can't go in the infield at all there, just around the perimeter. Still another great track though. I'm trying to make it a priority to get to Rd. America next year, so hopefully they will have the Protos as part of the VIR round by the time I actually get there in a couple years, but who knows, maybe I can squeeze in a trip there before that.
Disagree on the later. VIR is great for all GT racing. Great to get IMSA back going this weekend. Sportscar racing has as whole has been kind of quiet since the first weekend of August.

Kind of strange that August (at least this year) has been light with sportsar racing. WEC and Blancpain have had nothing this month. So they have not filled the void between the IMSA rounds. But alas VIR is coming up now. I think GTLM will be very tight this time between all 5 manufacturers. Corvette got a BoP break and Risi Ferrari is back.

Got a feeling somebody is going to dominate and run away with it in GTD again, just not sure who. Other than it won't be a Mercedes. We know their chronicles with unfair BoP.