View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2005, 08:18 (Ref:1481511)   #37
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by SALEEN S7R
Yes but she has been improving steadily throughout the weekend, realisticaly I think we all knew that she woudnt be anywhere near the front due to the relative lack of test miles she has compared to everyone else on track. A shame she cant do some more running as 22nd is the fastest she has gone this weekend and it just happened to be in the last session she ran in too...
The more relevant bit is how close Ms Legge got to the lead driver this weekend. Only he had the same equipment under him as Ms Legge, so any comparison should probably be made against Robbie Kerr not against the French team.....

As is more and more the case in this alleged "control" formula... the teams with their acts together make the rest look like dummies....
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods