View Single Post
Old 7 Dec 2011, 15:16 (Ref:2996508)   #1229
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan1302 View Post
So because I can't afford to pay for Sky each month I'm only interested in gossip? Cheers!
No, I was saying that I think Sky's approach may be a bit gossippy. I'm also a non-Skyer, I think, although I may change my mind (I'll have to turn a blind eye to their reprehensible business practices and hardcore rightwing outlook; I'm talking about News Corp here; perhaps the Sky arm of their busniness does not reflect this). Maybe they will be more technical and generally informed than I'm giving them credit for.