View Single Post
Old 8 Dec 2011, 16:22 (Ref:2997064)   #24
Dave Brand
Veteran

England
Hadfield, Derbyshire (UK)
Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!Dave Brand is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisPage View Post
Hi all. As a newbie, should I be contacting MSA yet to say my licence renewal form has not arrived yet? They only sent my 2011 licence out in early November, but still has expery as Dec 31st 2011.
Renewal is usually, if I remember correctly, automatic - the recent requirement for all marshals to fill in an application form was, I believe, an attempt to ensure that the MSA's records are up-to-date. The only time you should need to fill in an MSA form is when any of your details change.

Quote:
I'm assuming in the meantime getting the actual paper licence I can still collect signatures and attend training days all the same anyway with my record book?
The record card should be accompanied by a "licence" with your photo & signature on it so that the person signing can verify that you are who you claim to be!