Thread: 2018 TCR UK
View Single Post
Old 25 Dec 2017, 15:01 (Ref:3789115)   #284
Alfisti
Veteran

England
North Yorkshire, England
Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!Alfisti has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
The Clios and the Gin Juniors are great, the rest? Not so much. Also how is it “full”? They used to have at least another whole series because when I started going they had FRenault, Clios, Ford Credit Fiesta, Vectra V6 SRi, Formula Ford, Formula Vauxhall. I make that 6 support series. Now they have Clios, Formula 4?, Gin Juniors, Gin GT. Forgive me if I’ve miscounted but that’s 4 series. So what’s the issue? Space in the paddock?
I remember proper GT cars back in the early 2000's being on the bill. Hour long race as the last race of the meeting.

Nothing quite like the noise out of the back of Vipers, Saleens and Ferraris. 😀 Was a nice contrast to the much shorter races that preceeded; having said that I am talking the days of the BTCC sprint and feature races: I preferred that format to todays three short races.