View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 2018, 04:14 (Ref:3838185)   #984
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denosaur View Post
And neither is he the driver....

Something isn't right at that team, and time they had a really good look at it...

Lee, I will say, had potential, when he was at GRM, but then he let it get to his head after the shift to SBR. Claiming he would be in the best position for the switch to the COT chassis with them, when in reality, he didn't do much better. The change Erebus didn't help his cause either and as a result I think he his powers got wasted at their prime during this period with the Merc's. One win at Winton doesn't cut it when you look at it as a whole. Well done on the achievement, but going to take more than that.

Given that Lee did alright at GRM, maybe Charlie should invest in that front end for his cars, and see what happens. From what anyone can see, you're either a driver, and/or engineer, that can connect with the T8 front end or not....
How about buying the full house 888 car rather than bitzering it..
The works spec KRE engine + development path..
And stop crashing it!

The PHR car rarely wins the Friday Grand Prix either.. speed isn’t on the table at any point...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods