View Single Post
Old 29 Jul 2011, 13:44 (Ref:2932672)   #1
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
FRC 2011 - Round 10: Road America

I am posting the thread for Round 10 earlier since I might be away from a computer when it is race time. Again, no LMP2. On track activities kick off on Thursday with promoters test sessions. Qualifying is at 3:10pm local track time on Friday August 19th, so have your entries in by then. Check the entry list before you post, there may be some additional cars/drivers there. They are some surprises on the current list, but that could change.

Schedule

Entry List

Timing & Scoring

Live Video ALMS

Live Video ESPN3

Radio Le Mans

World Times

To make things a bit simpler for me please format your entries something like this:

LMP1
Pole:
Race:

LMPC
Pole:
Race:

GT
Pole:
Race:

GTC
Pole:
Race: