Thread: FIA GT Fia -GT 2005 entries
View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2004, 17:12 (Ref:1133046)   #4
Bramzel
Veteran

Netherlands
Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Bramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I heard in Oschersleben that there's a fair chance that BMS will run the Prodrive 550's next year, possibly meaning that they'll leave FIAGT. Prodrive will focus on the Aston Martins, and BMS would then run Prodrive's 550's.

RML won't run with Saleens, Mike Newton is selling a fair bunch of his Saleens including the ones driven by RML this year. From what I've heard so far Newton and Erdos will focus on their Lola next year.

Zwaans will be Murc or Saleen indeed next year, but it's almost sure that they won't run 2 cars again. They'll probably focus on 1 car.

In NGT we will probably see Freisinger with 2 or 3 cars again, GPC also with their 360 and perhaps even another one (like Dubai). Proton is also a steady team so I would be surprised if they weren't there anymore next year. For the rest it's probably a big tombola again, wich smaller teams might enter.