Thread: FIA GT Fia -GT 2005 entries
View Single Post
Old 25 Oct 2004, 16:29 (Ref:1135331)   #13
Bramzel
Veteran

Netherlands
Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Bramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by tblincoe
was AF Corse a one-off effort just for these last 3 races of 2004, or is it an actual team we can expect to see running next year? also, what is hezemans doing right now and what makes you think he'll get a 'vette?
I don't know about AF Corse to be honest. I think they will continue to run the car in 2005, car will change and they'll want to stay on top of things to advertise Maserati and the MC12. The reason for Hezemans-Corvette: The rumours where there longer already, that Creation and Hezemans were in the running for the C5R's that will become available when the C6R hits the track. And Hezemans confirmed the interest in the car later on. It's been very silent around this the last weeks though.

Quote:
there have also been two people who have posted they think there will be two vitaphone saleens and another konrad entry making for 3 konrad cars all together... has there been rumor or suggestions that this is to happen for konrad in 2005?
The 2nd Vitaphone is a rumour, though I wouldn't be surprised. But its nothing but a rumour. The Konrad car is almost certain I'd say, can't see a reason why Seiler and Lechner would stop racing the thing. The Star Moto ride was confirmed not long ago if I'm not mistaken, with Max Stanco buying a Konrad chassis.

Quote:

my reasoning for Zwaans picking up two saleens and graham nash running a second car is that i think there will be a surplus of cheap saleens out there as RML is going to get rid of their stock of S7-Rs over the off season...
My reasoning for the Zwaans team picking up one Murcielago is that I've spoken with the team several times lately

Last edited by Bramzel; 25 Oct 2004 at 16:29.