View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2015, 15:31 (Ref:3576666)   #103
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I think Bacon does.

I still have lighter fluid and charcoal from either the Mitty or PLM in the shed.
And i have a bag plus left from mitty myself. I'll bring some eggs and between us we'll enough stuff to make a couple breakfasts. Grands seem to cook better in the oven than the smaller ones, I'm not so fancy I'll make biscuits from scratch at the track.

Passed a couple IMSA and Conti team haulers going north on 85 on my way to auburn on Monday, finally feels like it's close to vacation time again.