View Single Post
Old 27 Sep 2015, 16:11 (Ref:3577472)   #124
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Glad i skipped the scout trip this weekend myself, been raining off and on all day here. Especially with the forecast for Tues and Wed now. Got my two bales of straw this afternoon so I'm at least starting to get ready. Think it's time to get the gear down and checked through tomorrow. Might get a slant leg popup for the fence, academy has theirs on sale so we can retire Jeremy's mostly duct tape and tie wrap special finally. I'll bring my fire bowl and a tote of wood as well.

Where do we want me to stake out space? I'm going to shoot for the usual area but do we want the roadside or back toward the middle more? Going to search out the neighbors to help hold the area since they usually get in line Monday and the A-liner guy is probably already in line or just down the street waiting.
I'm bringing the old pop up, one more time.

Hay will be required even if no more rain this week. Soup fest at Scoutland and last I looked, it's sticking around for at least the early part of this week.

Usual spot is good. I'll take road side if available. You're the man Andrew! There was some dutch oven cooking this weekend to rival yours, no offense but just saying you better bring your A game.