Thread: 2018 TCR UK
View Single Post
Old 14 Sep 2017, 10:51 (Ref:3766787)   #182
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Where are you booking flights? I've tried finding decent cheap flights around the UK, but driving always ends up cheaper. Cheapest I've ever seen Edinburgh/East Midlands at is £100+ per person. Cheaper to drive even in my relatively uneconomical 45mpg Fiesta. I've got to do a week in Bristol next year, and no matter how I spin it, the 450 mile drive is cheaper than flying and/or train. Sometimes hiring a car and driving is still cheaper than the other options.

320 miles for a racing event is nothing IMO. Happily did that for Donington trips back in the day, and LM is almost 900.