Thread: 10Ths Icon Getting to know you!
View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 2007, 20:23 (Ref:1865020)   #45
dj choc ice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Liverpool
dj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the griddj choc ice should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
hello, my name is stephen and im 17 years old.

i got into motorsport when i was a wee one at 4 when my dad took me to the british touring car championship at oulton park, from then on it was a love affair thats so far lasted for the best part of 13 years.

mainly i like the art and photography side of motorsport and if it takes my fancy i buy the odd model car, mainly 1:43 scale and mainly a GT or LMP car.

i live in old colwyn in north wales which is rife with drug problems god knows how since it is only a small coastal town, i however though am working hard in 6th form towards a good job which in turn will hopefully give me the money to go club racing, and hopefully that will one day lead to racing at the lemans 24 hours

i drive a electric blue peugeot 106 1.1 independance a.k.a kebab as its become known and the blue smudge, it doesnt go very quick but looks damn nice for small hatchback.

im 6 foot tall, slim, have a slight tan somehow, lavish far too much time and money on my hair by dying it blonde and spiking it up all over, spend far too much money on clothes (thats the effect of designer labels nowadays ).

my main obsessions as said by friends and other people

lemans 24 hours, FIA GT, LMS, ALMS, BTCC and WTCC.
my unhealthy obsession, partying too often, every weekend and once during the week but you only live once.
my car, i seem to spend forever cleaning it but thats mainly down to next door's doves crapping on my car all the time .

my taste in music is simple stuff like bloc party, the killers, kasabian, maximo park, artic monkeys, red hot chilli pepers, snow patrol etc etc.

and my favorite race teams for this year will probably be WSR in the BTCC with those orange beemers, arena's zytek 07S in the LMS and the swiss spirit lola B07/10 audi.

in the FIA GT that would be the all.inkl lamborghini's, in the ALMS intersport with their creation CA06H judd all the way.

now can i publish this as an autobiography???