View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2017, 17:17 (Ref:3719117)   #235
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by greentrumpet View Post
Would McLaren get the latest and best engines?
Williams and FI got the current engine spec at the beginning of last year (so same as the Merc factory team). cant see why it would be different this year or for a new team in the future.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/122882

as for updates over the course of the year...once they have been proven to work on the factory team and they can build enough new units i would imagine they then filter down to the Williams and FI supply depending on where they are with their own engine allotments, usage requirements, and terms of their respective supply deals (which may give the impression of unequal treatment).