View Single Post
Old 21 May 2009, 01:47 (Ref:2466133)   #14
TWK
Veteran

TWK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridTWK should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Feliks,

As a friend of innovation, I commend you on your very beneficial work that can make Le Mans-loving mankind very happy. Your great engineering, nay, physics genius is clear.

What a wonderful thing it will be if it can be consumated with great adiabatic principles, for the betterment of the race - to say nothing of races.

I humbly would like to suggest you get in contact with my friend, Alberto Soloroli, diplomate in engineering, University of Toronto (though they lost his records) and also committee chairman of ASTM (unfortunately they also lost his records). He, like you, is a genius, and like you, unrecognized by his peers.

But for you, very important, Mr. Soloroli, (known to his friends as "Solo Al") holds millions of shares of the conglomerate "Infinite Networks," and is very well acquanted in the Karamouzi Bank & Trust Ltd., Republic of Cameroon, which has issued him a $25 million dollar letter of credit against, 28 million shares of Infinite Networks (INNX), and reportedly, its subsidiary, "Cosmic Energy."

In addition to that, Mr. Soloroli was appointed a Minister Plenepotentiary of the United Kingdom of Atlantis, who were able to offer a big loan to Palau as reported by our friend Murphy in June 2007:

Quote:
A delegation of Atlanteans arrived suddenly last month and requested to meet with (Tommy) Remengesau (Palau’s President), said Billy Kuartei, chief of staff for the president. Kuartei said he cautiously set up a meeting with the president’s senior legal counsel, the attorney general and himself instead.

The proposal was for a low-interest loan of up to $100 million – the catch (there always is one, you know) was that Palau would have to pay a fee of 2 percent of the loan, or up to $2 million, to Atlantis as part of the deal. The kingdom also wanted Palau to sign a number of treaties that recognized Atlantis as a country and essentially set up diplomatic relations. When Palau investigators used a marine law enforcement program to locate the country with the coordinates given by the delegation that visited Palau, “No land mass was shown.” Atlantis was apparently still underwater.
So, you see Feliks, Al is the guy you have to get to know. I know he will help you out.