View Single Post
Old 17 Nov 2013, 13:53 (Ref:3332553)   #42
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I agree with the Rio circuit being great with the HIGH speed right-left on the long front stretch after the kink and a tightening uphill turn before the tunnel. It was a great track to run a car one class lower and be braver into the corners and try to keep up momentum.
I HATED Tokyo with all the banging into the two TIGHT chicanes, although there were two could right-lefts that you could lose cars in. And until you memorized the long race into I think the backstretch right-left I nailed that armco more than a few times in the dark.